Friday 4 September 2009

A boy’s recount of a visit to Aunty (((Story)))




I was in real trouble when I got home last night. I got a real thrashing off Auntie.

When I got in the house I called to say I was going back out to football but she said "No your not my lad, you can go straight up to your bedroom now".

I did as I was told and when I got in there I saw the packet of cigarettes I had been hiding, lying on the bed with a note from Auntie telling me to stay in my room till 6.00 when I was to go down to the sitting room. This left me an hour to think about what was going to happen. I knew I was in big trouble because she had already given me a tanning for smoking a few weeks back.

All kinds of thoughts were going through my head and I was really nervous, you know how strict she is. I knew I was in for a sore backside.

After half an hour or so I heard Auntie coming upstairs and I thought she was maybe going to get it over with. The first thing I noticed when she came into my bedroom was how stern she looked and that she was wearing her thick leather belt. This sent a shiver up my spine because she always wore that belt when she was going to leather me.

She said: "Right lad you’re really in for it now. I have phoned your mum and she agrees with me that you need a damn good thrashing. I told her I would take the belt to you and make sure you really felt the leather. Well you just think about it for the next half hour lad because I'm really going to tan your backside - I'll tell you!"

With that she went downstairs leaving me in a right state. The sight of that belt on her skirt as she left the room, knowing she would soon have it folded over and across my backside was frightening.

At 6.00 I slowly went downstairs to the sitting room. I felt like a naught boy reporting to the headmistresses study. Auntie was sitting down and in front of her on the table was her leather tawse, the thick one with 2 tails. My hands started sweating because I realized that she was going to tawse my hands. She gave me a real telling off. She picked up the tawse and started to rap it against her hand as she lectured me. Then she stood up and told me she was going to give me 6 on each hand. I had never had that many and I was trembling at the thought. As usual I had to cup my hands and stretch my arms out. I stared at Auntie's face as she drew the strap back and cracked it down 3 times before telling me to change hands. My hand was stinging like hell and by the time I had the second 3 I did not know how to control myself. She swings the strap right back over her shoulder and brings it down across the whole length of your hand.

She said "How that feel does then boy is it worth smoking. Are your hands warm enough then?"

The pain was getting worse as I stood there but she was not going to let up. She made me hold the left hand out again for the next 3 and I think she laid the strap down even harder this time. There were tears in my eyes but I wanted to take it as well as I could. The last 3 left me desperate to sooth my hands - they were on fire.

Auntie made me stand there for a few minutes while she continued to say how disappointed she was. She said "Its all very well you looking sorry for yourself. I told your mum that she is too soft with you. She needs to take the strap to you like I do. You need a good dose of the strap and your bottoms going to get it now. I 'm going to tan the backside of you".

As she said all this she was standing with her hands on her waist and it drew my attention again to that black leather belt. It’s really thick and when she uses it she really leaves welts on my backside. I knew she was about to give me another good hiding with it.

She suddenly said "That’s enough talking - get your trousers down". I pleaded with her to let me keep my trousers on but this only made Auntie angrier. She told me to stop answering back and to bare my backside. She said "You need it on the bare and you had better hurry up or I will give you extra strokes".

I finally got my trousers down which was hard because my hands were stinging so much. My fingers felt really thick they were that sore! Then she told me to drop my my pants. I had to stand there looking at Auntie's stern face, and it was really embarrassing to be in front of her, bare from the waist down.

Then she slowly unbuckled the belt and slid it from her skirt. My mouth went dry as I watched her double the belt over and then she cracked it a few times. Auntie came up close to me and waved the belt in my face saying "Right lad its time I really leathered you". The belt was that close I could smell the leather and I was really nervous now. Auntie was stroking the belt as she told me to bend over the back of the sofa. "That’s it, right up; I want your bottom high. You deserve every stroke. I'm going to really tan your backside for you. Your backsides going to smart by the time I'm finished with you I can tell you. You’re getting a dozen. Brace yourself lad, your really going to feel these".

I felt her rest the belt across my bare backside as she prepared herself and this made me flinch. She then cracked the belt down hard and I jumped with the pain. She gave me 6 before she paused and although I was desperate to rub my bottom I knew if I did I would be in even more trouble. She walked around me while she prepared for the next 6 and I could not take my eyes of her belt. She really knows how to lay that strap down and by the time I had the last 6 I was really fighting the tears. She told me to stand up and I watched as she slowly put her belt back on her skirt. I bet the leather was hot, I know my bottom was!

She said "Let me have a good look at that backside. You've got some real welts this time lad. That’s what I like to see - a well leathered bottom. I warn you now that if I catch you with cigarettes again I am going to take the cane to you. I mean it I will cane the backside off you next time. Now get your pants and trousers back on".




This was really hard as my hands were throbbing and my pants rubbed against the welts. "Now get back up to your room - I don’t want to see you again tonight". I had to sleep on my stomach and in the morning my backside was still smarting and sore. When I went down to breakfast I saw Auntie give a satisfied smile when I winced as I sat down. "Still smarting is it lad - I'm glad to hear it! There’s plenty more where that came from if you cross me".

No comments:

Post a Comment