Friday 4 September 2009

David’s Detention (((Story)))





'Come into my office" I said to the sheepishly looking boy stood in the corridor, "yes headmistress" came the reply, and slurring his feet as he walked he made his way into my inner sanctum. "Right young man" I said looking down on him, "why have you been sent to me". "For being cheeky to Miss Smith Headmistress, and for writing rude things on the blackboard". I made David stand in the corner facing the wall until I had taken my cane out of the cupboard in my office. "David come here" and with some reluctance David slowly walked towards me, stopping just in front of me. "Hold out your hands" for writing rude things on the blackboard you will receive 1 spank of the cane on each hand. "For the misdemeanour of cheeking Miss Smith you will receive 6 of the best, now hold out your hands". Slowly he stretched out his right hand out in front of him and with a fast flick of my wrist the cane landed in the palm of his hand, I could see the welt beginning to rise as the redness increased. "Now the other hand" I instructed, again 'swish' as my cane hit his left hand. I could see the tears well up in his eyes, and now for your second punishment for insolence. I marched him over to a large leather armchair I have in my office, and as he lay across the arm of the chair with trousers down by his ankles, I raised my arm and with speed and force I spanked him hard on his buttocks. I could see him flinch with every stroke, but 6 of the best was what I had told him his punishment would be and that is exactly what David received. Once this was over, David looked up at me as he pulled up his trousers, "What do you say to me" I asked him. "Thank you Headmistress" was his reply. I walked over to my office door and opening it, gently stroked David on his hair, "Now be a good boy and we wont have to meet again, will we". With glazed eyes David looked at me and smiled sweetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment