Saturday 5 September 2009

A Fantasy (((Acount)))



The scene was set the minute we met. Dressed in tight black leather
skirt, black blouse, black seamed stockings and black shoes Aunt
Isabel stood hands on hips and demanded to know what I had been up
too. I said 'Nothing', which I soon discovered was the wrong thing to say!

Striding towards me she spun me round and she smacked and whacked her
hand off my bottom and the backs of my legs. 'How dare you tell me
lies, Gerard. I have just the cure for your nonsense.'

Going into a drawer she produced a thick light tan Lochgelly
strap.'Get your hands up NOW!' She barked. 'Double them.'

I stood in front of her with my hands up doubled, one on top of the
other. The two tailed strap went over her shoulder and she brought it
down three times in quick succession onto the outstretched palm of my
right hand SMACK, THWACK, and THWACK again!

'Change!' she commanded.

Knowing better than to argue I exchanged my reddening right hand for
my left. No sooner had I done so when I felt it SMACK, THWACK, and
THWACK off my other hand. I shook both hands furiously thinking that
six would suffice. Not one bit of it!

'How dare you move your hands without permission. Get them up, and
keep them up until I say otherwise. This time change them after each
stroke.' Tears came to my eyes as she belted me again.

This time I got six of the VERY best!

'Don't'...THWACK, 'dare'...THWACK, 'tell'...SMACK, 'me'...THWACK,
'lies' THWACK, 'again!'...THWACK.

When she had finished I was doubled up in pain. My throbbing stinging
hands were clutched between my thighs. The tears rolled down my cheeks
as she pulled me up straight. Holding me in a vice like grip Aunt
Isabel's strap whipped down SMACK, THWACK, SMACK across the backs of
my legs.

'Get your hands on your head this instant Gerard. Don't dare move them
unless you want my strap across the backs of your legs properly!

This threat brought me to my senses immediately and I stood like a
naughty school boy in front of her.

'Now what have you been up to?' She asked once more 'If you want
another double six just continue lying to me. I have all day to get to
the bottom of your misbehaviour. Or should I say YOUR BOTTOM!

Knowing the game was up I stammered that I had been playing truant,
had been using bad language and had made rude signs to a neighbour,
Mrs Mannion.

'You are in big trouble Gerard, and you know it! It was Mrs Mannion
who just phoned me to tell me just that! You will be going round to
apologise to her first thing in the morning, and from what she tells
me you are in for another leathering!'

She then pulled me over to her chair and leant down and slipped off my
shoes.

'Keep your hands on your head my boy' she commanded, as she began to
smack the backs and sides of each of my legs in turn.

'You' SMACK SMACK 'will' SMACK SMACK 'be' WHACK 'getting' SMACK SMACK
SMACK 'much more' SMACK SLAP SMACK 'then this' SMACK WHACK SLAP 'by
the time I've finished' SMACK SMACK SMACK 'with you!' SMACK WHACK SLAP
SMACK WHACK.

Her hands went to the waist band of my trousers as she said 'Now let's
get these shorts right down and get you over my knee.'

She neatly and methodically turned up my vest and shirt, and then
pulled my shorts down to below my knees until all that remained
directly in the way of a bare bottom spanking were my pants.

'We will keep these where they are for now' she said 'But rest assured
they won't be staying up, or on, for very long!'

Then pulling me round to her right hand side Aunt Isabel took both my
wrists in her hands and pulled me across her knee.


'Right over I said. I want your bare bottom high in the air.
Straighten those legs and be on your tiptoes. For truancy alone you
are now going to get a hairbrush spanking to remember.'

3 comments:

  1. hello aunt isobel, iam e-mailing this from my bedroom after being slippered by my wife for misbehaving. she caught me wearing tights the other day and i got put over her knee for it. i am now grounded for a week. william

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aunt Isobel. I'm a single, submissive male who is hoping to find a mature lady in the South Yorkshire area who could make good use of a house-boy from time to time but don't know quite how to go about it.
    If you, or any of your mature ladyfriends have n.s.a. housework/odd-jobs to be taken care of, I'd regard it as a privilege. Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete