Friday 4 September 2009

Johns Slippering (((Story)))



I would like to recall the slippering I was alluding to in
an earlier post, Peters ones in the photo look very similar but my
aunties were a brighter red, but the soles are very similar, my
mother had 7 sisters and so there was lots of cousins around the same
age, I guess I must have been about 12, I was with one cousin the
same age and one about 2 years older and his friend, we were playing
football outside in the back garden, we had been playing for quite a
while when my older cousin kick the ball over the fence and smashed a
window in the old man's greenhouse next door, we all ran over the
back fence and through the gardens in to the park, my heart was
racing we were all panicking, we just sat there on the swings, my
older cousin friend said don’t worry no one would have seen us, after
about 20 mins I started to ease off as I started to believe him, as
we were heading out the park one of my other cousins to us we had to
go in, what for was the reply, I don’t know she said but she looked
quite angry, it might be nothing said my cousin, the cousin the same
age as me did not put me at ease, he said if she has found out she
will leather us, my heart started to race again, my cousins friend
said she cannot leather me, as we got in she was standing in the
living room and told us to get in, as we got in the old man from next
door was having a cup of tea, now then she said what have you been
getting up to, nothing we replied, she asked us who smashed the
window, nobody owned up, oh well she said as well as the leathering
you are going to get you two will be grounded for a week and I will
be telling your two mothers, , the friend said to
her you cant touch me, she replied we will see about that, my younger
cousin piped in it was me, she said finally now we are getting
somewhere, the friend piped up now that he has owned up can I go
now, she replied it does not matter who did it, I am going to leather
you for running away, and further more you two are older and should
know better, the old man got up and said thank you to my aunt and
said he should go, my aunt said drink your tea at least you will see
justice being done, she summoned my older cousin to her and told him
to go over the arm of the sofa, now she had a long mahogany sideboard
beside the sofa, she opened one of the drawers and brought out this

red half fur collar slipper, this was the first time that I had seen
this, usually they would take off the slipper they were wearing and
she had pink full fur collar slippers on, it seemed like an age since
we were summoned, she slightly adjusted him and then began to slipper
his backside, he was howling, as she was slippering she was
chastising him as well the only thing louder than his howls were the
slipper whacks, I did not think she was going to stop, she finally
told him to get up, she pointed at him with slipper in hand and told
him to get upstairs and get to bed, my other cousin was next, she
beckoned him to the sofa with her pointed slipper, he was crying
before she had started, I guess he had tasted her slipper before and
knew what was coming, the sofa arm looked the perfect height for him,
his backside was in the air as she started the onslaught, after it
she told him to get up again she pointed the slipper at him and told
him to get upstairs to bed, she summoned me next with her slipper in
hand, she told me she was going to leather me for running away and
not coming in and being honest, she said that every time I sat down
for the next few days I would remember why I been leathered, I felt
really uncomfortable over the arm and when the first one landed I
squealed in agony and came up she warned me to get back down or she
would whack me harder, the 2nd one was worst I came up again she
eventually held me down with one hand and slippered me with her
other, she let me up and told me to go to the boys room as well, I
was in a complete state of shock as I made my way to the door their
friend had said you can not hit me, she said fair enough she told the
old man to phone the police and let them deal with it, he soon
changed his mind, I still had not left the room yet when she began
slippering him she really laid into him, she must have caught me out
of the side of her eye and paused her slippering, why are you still
her do you want a repeat, no I said, she replied if your are not
upstairs by the time I am finished I will come out and leather you
again, as I was going up the stairs the whacks from downstairs kept
coming they seemed to get louder and louder, I was standing at the
top of the stairs when she came out with the other guy he was really
bawling his eyes out, my older cousin came out her room and asked me
if I was ok, she seen I was clearly in distress said to me you better
go into the room, if she catches you out of the room she will leather
you again she has done it before just ask they 2 in there, about 4
hours later she came into the room and told us our dinner was
ready, she was right about something when you hear the statement you
will not be able to sit down for a week it certainly applied here,
every time I went back into that house I thought of that dreadful
slippering, finally when I was about 16 I had the courage to go over
to the drawer, there was nobody about and I was not going to miss
this chance, it was 4 year since that day, the sideboard was still
there but it was a new sofa, I opened the drawer and it was still
there, I lifted it and inspected it, the sole was the thickest I had
seen, I wonder how long she kept it,

John

3 comments:

  1. I could imagine my bare bottom sticking way up in the air bent over the back of the sofa while she's paddling me long&hard until I'm begging her to stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can slipper me and make me shoot off at same time.mmm

    ReplyDelete